Friday, May 14, 2010

The Call of the Wild

De kindly reminded me that a blog was something to write on a daily (or at least routine) basis. I told him that since he has been gone, there is nothing of significance to write about.  He is my life and my forever love.  Tonight, after heading to bed early with a headache and the lonesomes for my De, I was awoken by mournful howls of our two Airedale puppies....They were "singing" (at term very loosely used) with the local coyotes.  Unable to return to sleep, on comes the computer.  De and Matt will be returning together on Sat and driving back to the ranch.  Matt is going to be with us for 10 weeks, helping around the ranch and on his off time, sharing time with his friends and family in Boise and beyond.  I am sure there will be some off road adventures too.  I am counting the hours until my soul mate returns home to his four legged family (our dogs and cats) his two legged family (our chickens) and ME!  

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog Sweetie... Nice to know that you include the chickens in with the 2 legged family... ;-) Miss you, eager to be home with you... Love you...

    ReplyDelete