Thursday, May 6, 2010

Stacey's Blog

Hi Everyone...
This is Stacey and this is my very first blog entry... I need to put something here so that De can setup our blog pages on our DigitalReflections website...
I just got back from working in our greenhouse, although I would hardly call that work... Watching life emerging from a simple combination of seeds, dirt, water, warmth and light. Have many of the vegetable for our garden started, now working on flowers to brighten up our home. I think there is a connection on the things I love....creation. The creation of life in the greenhouse, the creation (or more like capturing) beauty with my photography and the creation of wine from a simple combination of fruit, sugar, water and yeast
.
De enjoys the electronic version of creation....this website being a fine example.

We are two soul mates...created for each other.....Bye for now. Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment